Back to Questions >

Can I take an in-service withdrawal from my plan account?

Subject to the terms of your employer’s plan, you may able to take an in-service withdrawal under certain conditions. For example, if you become disabled, have a financial hardship (403(b) plans only), or have an unforeseeable emergency (457(b) plans only).  

To find out if your plan permits in-service withdrawals and to initiate a request, log on to your account or call the PlanConnect® Service Center at (800) 923-6669. You will also need to contact your investment provider to confirm what, if any, documentation your investment provider requires to process the transaction.

Consult with a tax professional regarding the taxation of any withdrawal you make or distribution you receive from the plan.


Back to Questions >

Account Access

Need Help?

Salary Reduction Forms