Back to Questions >

Can I roll over money from other retirement plans into my 403(b) or governmental 457(b) plan account?

Subject to plan the terms of your employer’s plan, you may be able to roll over funds from IRAs Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEPs), Salary Reduction Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SAR-SEPs), Savings Investment Match Plans for Employees of Small Employers (SIMPLEs), 401(a) plans, and 401(k) plans into your 403(b) or governmental 457(b) plan account.

Back to Questions >

Account Access

Need Help?

Salary Reduction Forms